We are excited to offer a phased reopening at Fight Academy Pasadena!
*Update* 7/1/2020 Revised Public Health Re-Opening Protocol *Update*
*Update* 6/29/2020 CDPH Guidance for the use of face coverings. *Update*
Please check the schedule as we are offering fewer classes as we reopen. Please be mindful of the city guidelines we must follow to reopen.
- All staff must undergo symptom/temperature checks daily.
- All members and those on the premise must symptom screen upon arrival
- Occupancy is reduced to 50%
- Every person must sanitize their hands upon entry
- No spectators
- All Members must check in at the front desk
- Class times adjusted for sanitizing after each class
- Please arrive at your class time and not before
- As we phase classes, 1 class per day per member
- Front doors for entering only. Everyone must exit through rear stairway
- Hand and body sanitizers are installed in each workout area
- Kickboxing bags sanitized between uses
- Members must wipe down weight room equipment after use
- Physical distancing signage
- Premises is sanitized nightly with professional sanitation machine
Sign up for classes in 3 easy steps
Please check the schedule weekly as we will increase classes upon demand and where feasible. If you are not ready to resume training, please take your time in returning. We are eager to resume business operations.
Looking forward to seeing everyone
Fight Academy Pasadena